Rose on Rose Face Roller
Want personalized recommendations?
Why you'll love it
- Any easy-to-use tool that visibly firms and lifts
- Wakes up your complexion in a matter of minutes
- Use with a mask to encourage deeper absorption
How to use
- Roll on clean skin or over your favorite serum, oil or mask.
- Results are instant, so you may roll occasionally, daily, twice daily or more.
- Skin should not be pulled or stretched during rolling. The lymph system is situated just under the surface, so a light touch is all that's needed.
About this Brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
This is a top quality product and the workmanship is top notch. I love this brand and you will not be disappointed in what this product does. Even a tutorial video to show you the proper way to do. Love Love
Great roller. Love the quality and how it makes my face feel.
Love this roller! Very sturdy and easy to handle. Plus it's helped my sinus issues!
I have been searching for a face roller for quite some time, but read a lot of mixed reviews on durability, until I found this one. I am very happy with my purchase. I love the cool feeling when using this roller and it is definitely sturdy and will hold up over time.
Really sturdy. Doesn't feel like it's going to break like other gemstone rollers on the market. I bought to target my turkey neck, and feel like I'm already seeing a difference. Totally in love. Also bought one for my sister because it's such nice quality.