Why you'll love it
- Nourishing formula won’t dry out bristles, helping brushes look and feel good as new
- Clean brushes prevent breakouts and skin irritation
How to use
- Wet bristles of the brush with warm water
- Swirl bristles over the soap pan until a light foam begins to form
- Once slightly foamy, use fingertips to gently massage the soap into your brush, removing excess oils and pigments
- Rinse under warm water and pat dry
About this Brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
It was very easy to use! Cleaned brushes easy and fast. No mess no fuss!
It's so easy to clean my brushes with this wonderful brush soap. I especially love that I know it comes from a clean beauty source that cares about environmental impact.
This soap works really well and the tin is cute so I keep it on my counter and it reminds me to wash my brushes once a week.
I just LOVE this stuff and how non-toxic it is. I follow Katey Denno on Instagram and bought this immediately after seeing her brush cleaning tutorial. It’s the best cleaner I’ve ever used.
I wash my brushes after every use. This soap comes in a light weight, recyclable tin, a generous size, is fragrance free and the lather is thick and effective. My brushes are clean and soft after use. I’m very pleased.