Natural Definition Brow Pencil – Blonde
0.04 oz / 1.14 g
Why you'll love it
- Fine tip creates precise, hair-like strokes
- Creamy texture blends into brows seamlessly for a natural effect
- Budge-proof formula lasts all day
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Provide natural color
Meadowfoam seed oil
Simmondsia Chinesis (Hydrogenated Jojoba) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Hydrogenated Cottonseed) Oil, Mangnifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Glyceryl Caprylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide-Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide-Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide-Black (CI 77499)
Contains nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
How to use
- For the most precise application, make sure your pencil is sharp
- To apply, make gentle hair-like strokes in the same direction as your hair growth to fill in, shape, or enhance your brows
I have purchased this eye pencil probably 8 times. Its the perfect shade to fill in my eyebrows. It lasts longs and looks so natural. I have scarce eyebrows so this pencil has been my savior.
I’m used to a self sharpening pencil. Other than that love it!
It absolutely is a good match, great for heavier brows, but outer third of mine are gone and pencil is too thick to maek well on my skin. Mat just be me.
I like how it goes on, looks natural and goes great with my gray hair