Pressed Bronzer – Miami Beach
9g / 0.31oz
Why you'll love it
- Buildable formula allows you to customize the color payoff
- Ultra-blendable powder blurs into skin for a sun-kissed effect
- Leaves behind a believable bronze thanks to perfectly balanced pigments
About this brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
All Lily Lolo products are:
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
Sea holly extract
Visibly firms skin
Smooths and and softens
Mica, Octyldodecanol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera, Tocopherol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
How to use
- Pick up some product on an angled or bronzer brush
- Use a combination of sweeping and circular motions along the hollows of your cheeks to your ear and along your hairline
- Then blend down what's left on your brush below your jawline
Goes well with
I love this bronzer! I sometimes use one a bit darker in color but I love this one for a more natural look. It goes so perfectly with the just peachy blush. Love the texture and it lasts!
Great bronzer, not patchy even over sunscreen, excellent warm but not orange color and a lot cheaper than the Westman Atelier that is another favorite.
Would buy again.
Who knew? I haven't ever been aware of bronzers before but my husband commented on how light my skin looked so I thought I'd try this bronzer. It was just what I needed and I love it!
I have very sensitive and dry skin and this works perfect and feels great. Thank you for a great product!
Great color, stays on well. It’s very light in weight. Color too but color is buildable.