10-Second Eye Gel Watercolor Shadow - Electric
0.06 oz / 2 mL
Why you'll love it
- Moisturizing formula smooths and locks color in place
- Buildable color layers effortlessly to achieve your desired coverage
- Ophthalmology tested and safe for sensitive eyes
About this brand
Kosas quite simply takes our breath away. It’s a gold standard for luxe, hydrating, better-for-you ingredients combined with a sense of color and beauty that only an artist could dream up.
Sheena Yaitanes, a painter who studied biology, chemistry, and art history, founded this exquisite brand (pronounced ko-shas) in 2015. She uses a color-mixing technique favored by master artists to create what she describes as “elevated color cosmetics.” Her painting background guides what pigments to use and how to match skin tones to the right products.
- Luscious products, especially lipsticks and blushes
- Shades picked artfully to match either warm or cool skin tones
- Designed for women on-the-go – can be applied in the back of a Lyft
- Free of parabens, phthalates, BHA/BHT, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, petrolatum, vitamin A, retinoids, and retinoid derivatives
- Name “Kosas” reflects the five interconnected layers, or “kosas,” of the self: the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual, and soul
- Based in Los Angeles, California
“We source ingredients for two reasons: extreme nourishment and supreme luxury. We choose only the ones that deliver both.”
All Kosas products are:
- Gluten-, egg-, nut-, and soy-free
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Botanically-rich makeup that acts as skincare too
Lessens the appearance of fine lines
Boosts skin moisture
Orange flower water
Balances oil and brightens skin
Aqua/Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Mica, Alcohol, Silica, Propanediol, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Galactoarabinan, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Honokiol, Potassium Sorbate, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), CI 77491, CI 77499
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
How to use
- Swipe on to one lid at a time, then wait 5-10 seconds
- Gently tap (don't rub) the shadow with a finger or eyeshadow brush to blend
Awesome product. Two swipes wait 7 or so seconds and tap. This isn’t patchy and stays all day. I have what I would call mature skin and the eyes show that the most. I didn’t expect this to be as good as it is. The key is the waiting before tapping it out and doing the one eye at a time. The color is beautiful and not extreme glitter. Love the price and the size of these. I will actually use them all up. Picked up two more colors after seeing how good these are.
I just received my shadow in the mail and I know it’ll be my everyday lid shade. It’s very smooth and easy to use and I love the shade ‘Blaze’!
I purchased the shade Heat and Fiery. Initially, I thought the new formula would be very sheer because of the shade Stroke from the holiday set which is a very sheer iridescent white shade but no. I would compare this product to the Ilia eye tint but better and more watery. It layers better on the eyelid that the Ilia too. It’s also a good value even though the quantity is smaller. I personally don’t need a lot of liquid shadow of the same shade since I don’t reach for this type of product everyday.
This gives a nice little sparkle to your eyelids. I got the shade electric. It’s not super noticeable. On the first application, it didn’t really adhere to my eyelids that well. I let it dry and applied another coat and it stuck well enough after the second time. Maybe it wouldn’t be so subtle after adding a few more layers.