Why you'll love it
- Versatile shape suits all kinds of powder makeup
- Densely packed fibers ensure you don't waste product
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on even the most sensitive skin
About this brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
All Jenny Patinkin products are:
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
Finer than a natural hair and packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
How to use
- Use to blend your tinted moisturizer, tinted face oil, or foundation into your skin
Goes well with
Love this brush - so soft and I can use very easily with powder and blush!
Using as a mineral foundation brush. It’s soft, gives a nice finish, and seems to be holding up well.
Good quality brush and has the perfect firmness to apply lose powder all over.
I purchased it recently and I really like it, it’s a very soft versatile brush, and so far it’s not shedding at all.