Why you'll love it
- Flat-topped shape makes buffing and blending a cinch
- Densely packed fibers ensure you don't waste product
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on the delicate eye area
About this Brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
I’ve been looking for a brush to use with my Ilia concealer forever and this brush is perfect. It blends the concealer well under eyes to give it an airbrushed look. Also ensures it doesn’t look like you have too much product under your eyes.
This was my first Jenny Patinkin brush. Will definitely be replacing more. I love how this works with the rms concealer.
Took me a couple times to get used to this brush and it’s design. It picks up more product than I was used to. Great bristles, high quality. Worth the investment.
This is a great brush for subtly buffing on concealer. Can also be used for precise application of highlighter. Very good quality.