Pressed Blush – Tawnylicious
4g / 0.14oz
Why you'll love it
- Buildable formula allows you to customize the color payoff
- Ultra-blendable powder blurs into skin for a natural-looking flush
- Fade-proof pigments last all day
About this brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
All Lily Lolo products are:
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
Sea holly extract
Visibly firms skin
Smooths and and softens
Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
How to use
- Smile and with a fluffy brush, apply blush to the apples of your cheeks
- Sweep in an upward motion to blend into your temple area
I’ve never been a fan of blush, I always thought it made me look clownish, but maybe I’ve just been trying it in the wrong color? The color it matched me with was more orange/brown compared to the pink blushes I’ve always tried and it actually looked really good and I’ll continue to wear it
Love it perfect
This blush smells very nice and the colour is so natural
TranslateShow in original languageCouvre bien les rougeurs