Natural Definition Eye Pencil – Ink
0.04 oz / 1.14 g
Why you'll love it
- Creamy texture makes blending and smudging foolproof
- Highly pigmented formula means a little goes a long way
- Soothing botanical blend is ideal for sensitive eyes
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Soothing natural oils, waxes, and chamomile extract
Protect the delicate eye area
Simmondsia Chinensis (Hydrogenated Jojoba) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Hydrogenated Cottonseed) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Mica (CI 77019), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
Contains nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
How to use
- For the most precise application, make sure your eye pencil is sharpened.
- Gently draw a line starting from the inner corner of your eye, pulling the pencil towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Optional: For an easier glide, "warm" eyeliner by applying a few strokes to the back of your hand.
- Pro tip: Worried about straight lines? Drag a small, tightly bristled brush over your eyeliner to blend out any jagged areas, creating a softer smokey look.
I really like the way it glides much softer than most pencils
Stays on all day and does not irritate my eyes. No difficulty wearing my contacts with this liner!
Smooth and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes
I love that this eyeliner lasts all day, goes on smoothly, does not smudge or bother my sensitive eyes. I have consistently purchase this for many years and always go back to it.