Natural Definition Brow Pencil – Brunette
0.04 oz / 1.14 g
Why you'll love it
- Fine tip creates precise, hair-like strokes
- Creamy texture blends into brows seamlessly for a natural effect
- Budge-proof formula lasts all day
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Provide natural color
Meadowfoam seed oil
Simmondsia Chinesis (Hydrogenated Jojoba) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Hydrogenated Cottonseed) Oil, Mangnifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Glyceryl Caprylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide-Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide-Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide-Black (CI 77499)
Contains nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
How to use
- For the most precise application, make sure your pencil is sharp
- To apply, make gentle hair-like strokes in the same direction as your hair growth to fill in, shape, or enhance your brows
Really love this recommendation. I've been making due with eyeshadow pallettes for brow color for ages since my go-to pencil was discontinued :'( This is a great replacement. Only complaint is it is a very soft pencil, feels like it will get used up quickly.
Went on smoothly and looked natural.
The best eyebrow pencil ever - the softness is great because the pencil color attaches to the actual eyebrow hairs not just the skin so it fills out the brown naturally. Excellent!
I've not been a fan of eyebrow pencils and prefer the natural look. This pencil blends my grey hairs in well with the brown.