Satin Finishing Powder – Hanae
5.0g / 0.17oz
Why you'll love it
- Ultra-fine powder is lightweight and silky, never cakey
- Mattifies and perfects complexion for an effortlessly airbrushed effect
- Gentle, non-toxic formula is perfect for even the most sensitive skin
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Mica (CI 77019), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients and produced in a gluten-free facility
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients and produced in a nut-free facility
Does not settle into my fine lines and doesn’t feel like your wearing anything at all.
I wore this to a football game in 90 degree + weather for 4 hours and my makeup still didn't run. I would highly recommend this product.
I am so glad I have found NakedPoppy. I like this powder since it is light, natural and doesn't settle into my fine lines and doesn't look caked on.
Very fine powder, doesn't create the "mask" effect, but probably needs to be reapplied during the day for a lasting matt look. Seals and unifies the foundation nicely. I have a pale complexion so Keiko shade works the best for me.