Why you'll love it
- Conceals while looking totally natural, not caked-on
- Stays in place all day without creasing or pilling
- Buildable formula lets you fine-tune your level of coverage
Natural minerals and argan oil
Cover imperfections and undereye circles for a flawless complexion
Coconut Alkanes, Water (Aqua), Silica, Polyglyceryl-3, Diiostearate, Jojoba Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate Potassium (Preservative), Cetyl Phosphate, Octyltriemthoxysilane, Tocopherol Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone. May Contain: titanium dioxides and iron oxides
Contains coconut oil
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
NakedPoppy adores CLOVE + HALLOW. We searched high and low for the world’s best clean concealer and uncovered CLOVE + HALLOW’s cult following. So, we tried their concealer ourselves. We were thrilled by the results – and by the brand’s uncompromising commitment to vegan, cruelty-free beauty.
Makeup artist Sarah Biggers founded CLOVE + HALLOW in 2016 after recovering from a debilitating illness that caused her to rethink all the chemicals in her life. The brand reflects Sarah’s professional standards as a makeup artist, love of animals, and commitment to an affordable price point.
- High-quality products with high-quality ingredients
- Concealer is a NakedPoppy favorite
- Founded and led by a professional makeup artist who grew up in a family of entrepreneurs
- Clean15™ formulation strategy replaces thousands of questionable chemicals with a well-researched roster of natural ingredients and safe synthetics
- Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance or flavor, and more than 1,500 other questionable nasties that are known carcinogens, endocrine and hormone disruptors, allergens, or animal by-products
- Made with skin-loving botanicals, butters, oils, and waxes, gorgeous pigments, ECO-CERT approved preservatives, and other luxe ingredients
- Based in Atlanta, Georgia
From CLOVE + HALLOW:
“A word about safe: we understand there is no universally accepted definition of what clean, green, or safe means within the beauty space. At CLOVE + HALLOW, these words mean that all ingredients, natural or otherwise, have been well-researched for safety and selected based on serving a necessary function - such as pigment, preservation, or performance. Additionally, we stay on top of new research to ensure that our formulations are consistent with modern science.”
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Made in America, but follow the E.U.’s more stringent formulation standards
I have had trouble recently finding the perfect concealer; the one that I was using before was too thick and not the right shade for me. I am so glad that Naked Poppy recommended this one for me, because it is my exact shade and just the right amount of coverage. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a concealer that can be used for day and nighttime looks.
It has a very good coverage for spots, and color picked completing the assessment, was a perfect match.
I have liked this makeup... the finish of it is a little shiny at first, but the coverage is pretty good. I use it under my eyes mainly. Not my absolute favorite, but I like the clean ingredients and I like that it can be layered for more coverage when needed.
Like a lot!
I decided to return this product. I think this is a good concealer if you are in your twenties or thirties and don't have fine lines issue neither really dark circles. It is really matte, to much for me. It covers well pimples or redness. Can be use as a matte foundation.