Tinted Face Oil – 3.5
30ml / 1fl oz
Why you'll love it
- Light-as-air formula feels like skincare, not makeup
- Camouflages imperfections without masking skin’s natural radiance
- Makes skin look better now and later thanks to potent natural ingredients
About this brand
Kosas quite simply takes our breath away. It’s a gold standard for luxe, hydrating, better-for-you ingredients combined with a sense of color and beauty that only an artist could dream up.
Sheena Yaitanes, a painter who studied biology, chemistry, and art history, founded this exquisite brand (pronounced ko-shas) in 2015. She uses a color-mixing technique favored by master artists to create what she describes as “elevated color cosmetics.” Her painting background guides what pigments to use and how to match skin tones to the right products.
- Luscious products, especially lipsticks and blushes
- Shades picked artfully to match either warm or cool skin tones
- Designed for women on-the-go – can be applied in the back of a Lyft
- Free of parabens, phthalates, BHA/BHT, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, petrolatum, vitamin A, retinoids, and retinoid derivatives
- Name “Kosas” reflects the five interconnected layers, or “kosas,” of the self: the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual, and soul
- Based in Los Angeles, California
“We source ingredients for two reasons: extreme nourishment and supreme luxury. We choose only the ones that deliver both.”
All Kosas products are:
- Gluten-, egg-, nut-, and soy-free
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Botanically-rich makeup that acts as skincare too
Balances oil production
Rosehip seed oil
Visibly firms and brightens
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients.
How to use
- Shake bottle well
- Apply a dime-size amount of product onto the back of your hand
- Dab a dot onto your forehead, each cheek, your nose, and your chin
- Use your fingertips, a foundation brush, or beauty sponge to blend onto your entire face
Goes well with
I love this it’s light and effective and doesn’t make my face oily
This is hands down one of the coolest “foundations” I’ve ever used!! It applies like buffer but doesn’t leave any type of oily residue!! 4 tiny drops cover my entire face! Truly incredible!!!
It’s amazing. It’s so light and smooth and great coverage. I can’t say much about how long it lasts yet as I just put it on and am so impressed so far. I do prefer lighter makeup so this is perfect.
This oil is a breeze to put on and gives a great, lightweight coverage. I have my old loose powder I need to use up but I keep grabbing this oil instead! Highly recommend.