Pressed Blush – Burst Your Bubble
4g / 0.14oz
Why you'll love it
- Buildable formula allows you to customize the color payoff
- Ultra-blendable powder blurs into skin for a natural-looking flush
- Fade-proof pigments last all day
About this brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
All Lily Lolo products are:
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
Sea holly extract
Visibly firms skin
Smooths and and softens
Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI77742 (Manganese Violet)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
How to use
- Smile and with a fluffy brush, apply blush to the apples of your cheeks
- Sweep in an upward motion to blend into your temple area
This is one of my favorite blushes. I love the color (Burst your Bubble) because it looks very natural and is buildable. It's not too pink or too peachy. It lasts all day and looks beautiful.
Great blush, love the color. Glad to be using a clean product that measures up.
I love this blush! The color is so pretty and natural looking. It also lasts all day for me (normal to dry skin). As long as this is available, it will be my go-to!
This really was the perfect shade for me and the product is excellent - layers beautifully and lasts.