Why you'll love it
- Potent ingredients help boost collagen production and drench your lips in deep hydration
- Rich, jelly-like texture seals in moisture to protect your pout
- Carefully developed formula enhances your natural lip color
About this brand
NakedPoppy adores CLOVE + HALLOW. We searched high and low for the world’s best clean concealer and uncovered CLOVE + HALLOW’s cult following. So, we tried their concealer ourselves. We were thrilled by the results – and by the brand’s uncompromising commitment to vegan, cruelty-free beauty.
Makeup artist Sarah Biggers founded CLOVE + HALLOW in 2016 after recovering from a debilitating illness that caused her to rethink all the chemicals in her life. The brand reflects Sarah’s professional standards as a makeup artist, love of animals, and commitment to an affordable price point.
- High-quality products with high-quality ingredients
- Concealer is a NakedPoppy favorite
- Founded and led by a professional makeup artist who grew up in a family of entrepreneurs
- Clean15™ formulation strategy replaces thousands of questionable chemicals with a well-researched roster of natural ingredients and safe synthetics
- Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance or flavor, and more than 1,500 other questionable nasties that are known carcinogens, endocrine and hormone disruptors, allergens, or animal by-products
- Made with skin-loving botanicals, butters, oils, and waxes, gorgeous pigments, ECO-CERT approved preservatives, and other luxe ingredients
- Based in Atlanta, Georgia
From CLOVE + HALLOW:
“A word about safe: we understand there is no universally accepted definition of what clean, green, or safe means within the beauty space. At CLOVE + HALLOW, these words mean that all ingredients, natural or otherwise, have been well-researched for safety and selected based on serving a necessary function - such as pigment, preservation, or performance. Additionally, we stay on top of new research to ensure that our formulations are consistent with modern science.”
All Clove + Hallow products are:
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Made in America, but follow the E.U.’s more stringent formulation standards
Sweet almond oil
Sunflower seed oil
Protects from environmental aggressors
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lupinus Albus Seed Extract
May contain nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- Apply a pea-sized amount before bedtime and as needed
- Press lips together for even distribution
I love this product! I keep it on my nightstand and put it on right before I go to sleep. I no longer have a problem with dry or cracked lips.
I love this product! I put it on before bed every night and it keeps my lips moist until morning!
This stuff is fantastic! I keep it on my nightstand and apply it before bed. No more dry, cracked lips. It’s thick but not too thick and so much more pleasant in taste, smell, and texture than Vaseline!
Love love love this lip mask!