LipFuel Hyaluronic Lip Balm – Pulse
0.17oz / 5g
Why you'll love it
- Keeps lips soft, smooth, and plump all day
- Gel-like texture is silky, never sticky
- Barely there tint instantly revives lips
About this brand
Kosas quite simply takes our breath away. It’s a gold standard for luxe, hydrating, better-for-you ingredients combined with a sense of color and beauty that only an artist could dream up.
Sheena Yaitanes, a painter who studied biology, chemistry, and art history, founded this exquisite brand (pronounced ko-shas) in 2015. She uses a color-mixing technique favored by master artists to create what she describes as “elevated color cosmetics.” Her painting background guides what pigments to use and how to match skin tones to the right products.
- Luscious products, especially lipsticks and blushes
- Shades picked artfully to match either warm or cool skin tones
- Designed for women on-the-go – can be applied in the back of a Lyft
- Free of parabens, phthalates, BHA/BHT, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, petrolatum, vitamin A, retinoids, and retinoid derivatives
- Name “Kosas” reflects the five interconnected layers, or “kosas,” of the self: the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual, and soul
- Based in Los Angeles, California
“We source ingredients for two reasons: extreme nourishment and supreme luxury. We choose only the ones that deliver both.”
All Kosas products are:
- Gluten-, egg-, nut-, and soy-free
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Botanically-rich makeup that acts as skincare too
Seals in active ingredients
Locks in hydration
Helps to smooth, repair, and plump
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Lanolin Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cera Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Trihydroxystearin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
As far as tinted lip balms go, I have tried several other natural brands and really like this product. I love the design (though am a bit concerned whether it has more plastic per balm than average) and can use it guilt-free because it says cruelty free so the hyaluronic cannot be from some worrisome animal source.
This lip balm is really hydrating and the color is fantastic. It looks super natural, yet brightens my face and makes my lips look delicious.
Worth the $18. Very hydrating and the color is gorgeous. Very natural and makes my lips look delicious.
no SPF, but feels nice going on and I love the colour