Why you'll love it
- Softens lips instantly
- Provides long-lasting moisture
- Slim design is perfectly portable
About this brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
All Vapour products are:
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Organic jojoba oil
Protects from free radical damage
Organic lemon balm
Calms and soothes
Organic helichrysum extract
Supports skin renewal
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma (Fig), Flavor/Aroma (Plum Apricot), Helichrysum Arenarium (Immortelle) Flower, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
This lip conditioner has a delicious, sweet and floral aroma,and a smooth, slick finish. Not long- lasting, nor does it "cure" dry chapped lips, so it must be applied often.
Love this!! Love the packaging, and this product!
This is fine. It's not amazing. Its not bad. Its just fine. However, I love the packaging. It makes me feel super fancy. And I can keep my kids grubby hands off of it by declaring that it is part of my make-up. So for that, I like it and will probably order again.
Used this as a replacement for my Nivea chapstick. It is keeping my lips pretty hydrated, even in these winter months. It has a light smell that is fine to me- don't love it or hate it; you don't smell it after application. I like the chunky shape! So far I'm not going to switch back (until I need SPF in summer)