Lux Organic Lip Conditioner
0.14 oz / 4 g
Why you'll love it
- Softens lips instantly
- Provides long-lasting moisture
- Slim design is perfectly portable
Organic jojoba oil
Protects from free radical damage
Organic lemon balm
Calms and soothes
Organic helichrysum extract
Supports skin renewal
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma (Fig), Flavor/Aroma (Plum Apricot), Helichrysum Arenarium (Immortelle) Flower, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
I like the chubby tube. This goes on easily, and helps prep my lips before color. I also like it just on its own, especially knowing the ingredients are safe. I use a few good layers before bedtime. Smells nice, doesn’t taste like anything.
Appreciate your fast delivery. Always enjoy the lip gloss.
I love this product; however, when it is new, it is hard to temper how much you get on a brush for application. However, the product is great; I often wear it alone without any foundation with great results. I will definitely continue to use it!
This lip conditioner is the best thing I have ever used on my lips. It goes on smooth, it's not sticky, it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth, and it is super hydrating!
I love the way it feels, that it's conditioning without being glossy or sticky, and how it smells.