Why you'll love it
- Intuitive formula breaks up stubborn dirt and makeup
- Deeply purifies skin without stripping or drying
- Comforts even the most sensitive skin with moisture-rich ingredients
About this brand
We’re obsessed with Kari Gran’s hydrating lip whips – they’re luscious and luxe and smell heavenly. It’s hard to try Kari Gran and not fall in love! Their hand-poured products use only the finest naturally derived, organic, wild-harvested, and non-GMO ingredients.
Kari Gran and Lisa Strain co-founded the company in 2010 after Lisa convinced Kari to move beyond the small batches of clean, eco-luxe products she was making in her own Seattle kitchen. Kari, a self-described “beauty junkie,” had been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder and gotten interested in clean beauty when she realized that what she puts on her skin affects her health.
- Fabulous clean products include the hydrating, heavenly lip whip
- Made without petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, chemical additives, known toxins, preservatives or synthetic fragrance
- Commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability includes recycling and using less packaging – and encouraging retail partners to do the same
- Based in Seattle, Washington
From Kari Gran:
“At Kari Gran, we consider ourselves the anti-beauty beauty company. We believe that beauty is not measured by an age, a dollar sign, or a stereotype and that women are not figures to be fixed, but to be celebrated. When it comes to caring for yourself and your skin, we champion healthy prevention over critical correction.”
All Kari Gran products:
- Are made with premium organic and naturally derived ingredients
- Arrive in beautiful, eco-luxe packaging
- Contain no added water to ensure ingredients are in a potent and effective state
Helps to fortify the skin barrier
Soothes the senses
Certified Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Certified Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Certified Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Certified Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E from Sunflower)
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- At night, apply 8-10 pumps into dry hands, then onto dry face.
- Liberally massage onto dry face and neck to remove makeup.
- Wipe off with a warm wash cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Gently wipe face and neck with the washcloth to remove excess oil while providing a light exfoliation.
- Follow it up with your regular water-based cleanser!
Love the smell of this product, as well as how my skin looks and feel afterwards. I've never used a cleansing oil and was worried it would be greasy or heavy, but the feeling is luxe and clean.
Have been wanting to try oil cleansing for awhile and this is perfect! Love the smell and how well it cleans. No complaints.
I love this oil. I have very dry skin and this oil has helped me so much. My skin is clean, soft, and bright. It’s great at removing makeup, but also as a cleanser at night.
I do a double cleanse starting with this oil, and then using the NakedPoppy cream cleanser. I wear (and reapply) sunscreen throughout the day and this has been the best thing I have found for getting it all off on the first try.