Why you'll love it
- Easily lifts away oil, dirt, makeup, and other impurities
- Leaves skin soft, soothed, and protected
- Replenishes moisture and helps seal it into skin for lasting hydration
- Features effective yet gentle cleansing agents
About this brand
At NakedPoppy we’re clean beauty fanatics. As collectors and curators, we’ve spent years researching and testing every clean lipstick and lotion, mascara and potion we can get our hands on – so we can put the safest and most beautiful products into yours.
It’s that hunt for the best of the best clean beauty that inspires NakedPoppy’s own collection. When we can’t find that perfect product, we create it. Our magic formula? Squeaky clean plus seriously gorgeous. And we don’t compromise on either.
In terms of health, our standards are second to none. Vetted and evaluated by our team of scientists at every stage from seed to makeup bag, each NakedPoppy product is made to not only meet but raise the bar in the following areas.
- Your Health. The safest ingredients only.
- Animal Health. Cruelty-free.
- Environmental Health. Low environmental impact.
- Community and Social Health. Made with fair labor practices and positive impact on the community.
And at NakedPoppy, clean is only half the equation. Beauty-wise we also go beyond. Expert makeup artists, women, and our founders themselves road test every formula to make sure it’s as luxe, luscious, and long-lasting as can be before we bring it to you.
Because you deserve products that nurture your inner and outer beauty. To us, it’s a simple notion: better on you, and better for you. Always.
Nourishes and protects skin from UV-induced damage
Helps improve the skin’s moisture levels, firmness, and elasticity
Forms a lightweight barrier on skin to defend against pollutants
Prevent moisture loss and leave skin conditioned, smooth, and soft
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Gluconolactone, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Betaine, Xylitol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients.
How to use
- How much to use: A quarter-sized amount
- When to use it: AM and PM
- During what step: As your first step, before toning or applying your serum
- How to use: On a damp face, massage into skin in gentle upward circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm (not hot) water to avoid skin redness and irritation.