Refresh Foaming Cleanser
3.4 oz (full size), 1.0 oz. (mini)
Why you'll love it
- Creates a luxurious lather to leave skin clean and soft
- Helps maintain skin’s moisture levels with weightless hydration
- Gently exfoliates skin, leaving it smoother and brighter
About this brand
At NakedPoppy we’re clean beauty fanatics. As collectors and curators, we’ve spent years researching and testing every clean lipstick and lotion, mascara and potion we can get our hands on – so we can put the safest and most beautiful products into yours.
It’s that hunt for the best of the best clean beauty that inspires NakedPoppy’s own collection. When we can’t find that perfect product, we create it. Our magic formula? Squeaky clean plus seriously gorgeous. And we don’t compromise on either.
In terms of health, our standards are second to none. Vetted and evaluated by our team of scientists at every stage from seed to makeup bag, each NakedPoppy product is made to not only meet but raise the bar in the following areas.
- Your Health. The safest ingredients only.
- Animal Health. Cruelty-free.
- Environmental Health. Low environmental impact.
- Community and Social Health. Made with fair labor practices and positive impact on the community.
And at NakedPoppy, clean is only half the equation. Beauty-wise we also go beyond. Expert makeup artists, women, and our founders themselves road test every formula to make sure it’s as luxe, luscious, and long-lasting as can be before we bring it to you.
Because you deserve products that nurture your inner and outer beauty. To us, it’s a simple notion: better on you, and better for you. Always.
Nourishes and protects skin from UV-induced damage.
Forms a lightweight barrier on skin to defend against pollutants.
Hydrates, soothes, and quells inflammation.
Lactic and polyhydroxy acids
Gently exfoliate and smooth skin.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sorbitol, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Gluconolactone, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Xylitol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients.
How to use
- How much to use: A quarter-sized amount
- When to use it: AM and PM
- During what step: As your first step, before toning or applying your serum
- How to use: Dispense the product into your cupped palm and agitate with fingers until it foams. On a damp face, massage into skin in gentle upward circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm (not hot) water to avoid any redness or irritation.
Feels good and clean without being harsh on or drying out my skin.
It’s a nice cleanser, although it does sometimes feel like it did not rinse my natural oils built up on my face through out the day
So happy with the feel of this cleanser
Great smell, washes away makeup well, and I love the size options.