3.4 fl oz
Why you'll love it
- Intuitive formula breaks up stubborn dirt and makeup
- Deeply purifies skin without stripping or drying
- Comforts even the most sensitive skin with moisture-rich ingredients
How to use
- At night, apply 8-10 pumps into dry hands, then onto dry face.
- Liberally massage onto dry face and neck to remove makeup.
- Wipe off with a warm wash cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Gently wipe face and neck with the washcloth to remove excess oil while providing a light exfoliation.
- Follow it up with your regular water-based cleanser!
Helps to fortify the skin barrier
Soothes the senses
Certified Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Certified Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Certified Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Certified Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E from Sunflower)
About this Brand
We’re obsessed with Kari Gran’s hydrating lip whips – they’re luscious and luxe and smell heavenly. It’s hard to try Kari Gran and not fall in love! Their hand-poured products use only the finest naturally derived, organic, wild-harvested, and non-GMO ingredients.
Kari Gran and Lisa Strain co-founded the company in 2010 after Lisa convinced Kari to move beyond the small batches of clean, eco-luxe products she was making in her own Seattle kitchen. Kari, a self-described “beauty junkie,” had been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder and gotten interested in clean beauty when she realized that what she puts on her skin affects her health.
- Fabulous clean products include the hydrating, heavenly lip whip
- Made without petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, chemical additives, known toxins, preservatives or synthetic fragrance
- Commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability includes recycling and using less packaging – and encouraging retail partners to do the same
- Based in Seattle, Washington
From Kari Gran:
“At Kari Gran, we consider ourselves the anti-beauty beauty company. We believe that beauty is not measured by an age, a dollar sign, or a stereotype and that women are not figures to be fixed, but to be celebrated. When it comes to caring for yourself and your skin, we champion healthy prevention over critical correction.”
- Are made with premium organic and naturally derived ingredients
- Arrive in beautiful, eco-luxe packaging
- Contain no added water to ensure ingredients are in a potent and effective state
Have been wanting to try oil cleansing for awhile and this is perfect! Love the smell and how well it cleans. No complaints.
I love this oil. I have very dry skin and this oil has helped me so much. My skin is clean, soft, and bright. It’s great at removing makeup, but also as a cleanser at night.
I do a double cleanse starting with this oil, and then using the NakedPoppy cream cleanser. I wear (and reapply) sunscreen throughout the day and this has been the best thing I have found for getting it all off on the first try.
Why must naked poppies products I’ll come in glass bottles? Two of them already broke just by them falling off the counter and that is $75 down the drain. And how am I supposed to travel with glass bottles? I am never buying from Naked Poppy again if they can’t find products that aren’t going to break when the inevitable drop on the floor happens.
I've used straight coconut oil before to remove makeup. This is such a step up! It smells wonderful, massaging it into my skin for a couple minutes each night is like required relaxation time, and then my skin just feels so happy when I'm finished. Love it!