Why you'll love it
- Intuitive formula breaks up stubborn dirt and makeup
- Deeply purifies skin without stripping or drying
- Comforts even the most sensitive skin with moisture-rich ingredients
Certified Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Certified Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Certified Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Certified Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E from Sunflower)
About this Brand
We’re obsessed with Kari Gran’s hydrating lip whips – they’re luscious and luxe and smell heavenly. It’s hard to try Kari Gran and not fall in love! Their hand-poured products use only the finest naturally derived, organic, wild-harvested, and non-GMO ingredients.
Kari Gran and Lisa Strain co-founded the company in 2010 after Lisa convinced Kari to move beyond the small batches of clean, eco-luxe products she was making in her own Seattle kitchen. Kari, a self-described “beauty junkie,” had been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder and gotten interested in clean beauty when she realized that what she puts on her skin affects her health.
- Fabulous clean products include the hydrating, heavenly lip whip
- Made without petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, chemical additives, known toxins, preservatives or synthetic fragrance
- Commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability includes recycling and using less packaging – and encouraging retail partners to do the same
- Based in Seattle, Washington
From Kari Gran:
“At Kari Gran, we consider ourselves the anti-beauty beauty company. We believe that beauty is not measured by an age, a dollar sign, or a stereotype and that women are not figures to be fixed, but to be celebrated. When it comes to caring for yourself and your skin, we champion healthy prevention over critical correction.”
- Are made with premium organic and naturally derived ingredients
- Arrive in beautiful, eco-luxe packaging
- Contain no added water to ensure ingredients are in a potent and effective state
I love the oil cleanser so much. I live in Hawaii and it does an amazing job of cleaning sunscreen out of my pores without drying my skin. Love it!
This is my first oil cleanser. I’ve only been using it a week, but I really like it. My skin is much softer than when I use micellar water before cleanser. The smell is very nice. I look forward to using it at night. Will likely buy again if it keeps working this well.
I have used this every night and I usually wash my face first then add the cleansing oil and hot washcloth as an extra step. I can see on the washcloth the dirt my regular routine was missing. And my skin feels so soft after the cleansing.
Love love love the cleansing oil. I even got my husband to start using it, although I was reluctant to share! I use about 5 pumps each night so a bottle goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and cleansed and smells amazing!!! I