Big Lash Mascara – Natural Black
6.5ml / 0.22 fl oz
Why you'll love it
- Hourglass-shaped wand creates a falsies-like effect
- Coats lashes like silk and dries instantly to prevent smudging or flaking
- Ophthalmologically tested for sensitive eyes
How to use
- Use wand to apply to clean, dry lashes
- Work wand up from the base of lashes in a zig-zag motion
- Apply additional coats as desired while mascara is still wet for fuller lashes
Aqua, Stearic Acid, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Glycerin, Vp/eicosene Copolymer, Cellulose, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hydroxide, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenethyl Alcohol, Rosa Centifolia, Flower Cera, Rosa Damascena Flower Cera, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Undecyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20 [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77499)]
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
My lashes have never looked so lush - will be buying again!
I wanted to love this mascara but it flaked so bad it looked like I had dark circles under my eyes.
I love the color and the way it goes on! I find after a few hours of wear it kinda runs underneath my lashes and I don’t wear it on the bottom lashes.
Goes on easy and dark! Clean! Doesn’t flake! I apply and let it dry and reapply for drastic lashes! My new clean favorite mascara!
What I like is the intensity of the color and goes on easily. I have found that it is a bit clumpy and it does not lengthen my lashes like other mascaras I have used. It stays on all day. I really would prefer to have a mascara that lengthens better.