Why you'll love it
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Densely packed fibers ensure you don't waste product
- Angled design perfectly fits the apples of your cheeks
About this Brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
The brush is great!It applies my blush nice and natural looking.The only complaint I have is the price.I wish it was a little more affordable.
Very soft, works for applying bronzer as well
Just wasn’t what I expected for the price. However the foundation brush is really nice and high quality.
I'm so glad I finally upgraded to this blush brush. It applies product so it looks really natural, and there's no need for blending afterwards. Based on my happiness with this and the foundation brush, I will likely eventually upgrade all my brushes to Alima's.
Does the trick!