Why you'll love it
- Naturally colored and scented with real green tea
- Delivers a seamless, natural application of makeup
- Biodegradable, dye-free, non-toxic, antibacterial, vegan, and latex-free
About this brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
All Jenny Patinkin products are:
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
How to use
- Dab the sponge over the skin to blend foundation, blush, or any product you choose
- Use the flat side to contour, shape, and correct
- Use damp or dry
This green tea makeup sponge is great. The multi-use sides are very convenient to use for different blending needed. I use pointed end for blending undereye concealer, and then rounded side for setting powder. Very versatile, easy to clean. Has a slight green tea smell when you wash it. Highly recommend this makeup sponge!
A green tea makeup sponge is a whole new concept for me at least! This is probably the most luxurious makeup spinner I’ve ever used on my face. The sponge isn’t quite a soft as a regular beauty blender however, it still blends out my makeup very nicely. The coolest part: if you smell closely, it has a faint green tea scent.
Best application ever!
Better than any other sponge on the market. It’s smaller pores so it doesn’t absorb as much of the product as others washes beautifully with no odor. It is much easier to clean than the other brand. I use it daily to apply my make up it’s a great great investment