Best Colors if You're a Bright Spring
NakedPoppy can find your season and best makeup colors
About Bright Spring Season
NakedPoppy finds your most flattering colors using an advanced version of what's called seasonal analysis. You’re a Bright Spring, so your palette is like the first pops of color as spring flowers begin to bloom. Warm, fresh, and bright shades complement your natural coloring.
Makeup Colors if You're a Bright Spring
- You can pull off lip colors that others may find too intense. Try a coral or lively peach, or a warm, bright pink lip.
- You might want to stay away from darker colors like maroon and cool colors like plum. These won’t add to your natural glow.
Shop Your Lips
- Reach for eyeshadows that offer shimmer rather than ones with a purely matte finish.
- Choose warm, light neutral shadow shades like vanilla and sand. When it comes to eyeliner and mascara, you can wear dark colors, but don’t go too smokey.
- Warm, tropical colors like peacock blue, watermelon, teal, and lime would be awesome accent colors for your eye makeup look.
Shop Your Eyes
- A champagne-toned highlighter along your cheekbones would look lovely on you.
- For blush, peach or coral shades are perfect for you. You can also pull off some pink shades. Just make sure they’re bright and not too cool-toned.
Shop Your Cheeks
Makeup Matches if You're a Bright Spring
What's NakedPoppy Seasonal Color Analysis?
NakedPoppy chooses the most flattering makeup colors for you — so you can confidently find products that’ll look amazing on you.
The Magic Behind Your Ideal Color Palette
It’s based on what’s called “seasonal color analysis,” a method usually used for picking out clothing. It draws inspiration from the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and fall) and their colors in nature to determine what will complement your natural coloring.
After more than five years immersed in color science, we’ve evolved and refined traditional seasonal color analysis, and NakedPoppy Seasons are the result.
We calculate your NakedPoppy Season based on all aspects of your coloring, including your skin tone, undertone, hair color, and eye color.
NakedPoppy uses your best makeup colors to pick your ideal clean beauty products in your perfect shades.