Best Colors if You're a Bright Summer
NakedPoppy can find your season and best makeup colors
About Bright Summer Season
NakedPoppy finds your most flattering colors using an advanced version of what's called seasonal analysis. You’re a Bright Summer, so your palette reflects a lush field of wildflowers on a hot summer day. Bright, juicy, and lively shades complement your natural coloring.
Makeup Colors if You're a Bright Summer
- You look awesome in bright, statement lip colors. Just make sure your lip products have enough pigment to pop.
- A classic red lipstick also suits your coloring and never goes out of style.
Shop Your Lips
- Blue, green, purple, and deep pink are all perfect accent colors for your eyes.
- Consider avoiding silver eyeshadows. They tone down your skin’s natural luminosity.
- Add a touch of shimmer to the inner corners of your eyes to make them pop.
Shop Your Eyes
- For a natural flush, try matching the intensity of your blush to the intensity of your lipstick. For example, if you’re doing a bright lip, opt for a bright blush.
- Since your skin is darker, think about relying more on highlighter than bronzer and/or contouring to give your face dimension.
- Reach for a champagne, gold, or lilac highlighter — or use a powder that’s a couple shades lighter than your foundation.
Shop Your Cheeks
Makeup Matches if You're a Bright Summer
What's NakedPoppy Seasonal Color Analysis?
NakedPoppy chooses the most flattering makeup colors for you — so you can confidently find products that’ll look amazing on you.
The Magic Behind Your Ideal Color Palette
It’s based on what’s called “seasonal color analysis,” a method usually used for picking out clothing. It draws inspiration from the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and fall) and their colors in nature to determine what will complement your natural coloring.
After more than five years immersed in color science, we’ve evolved and refined traditional seasonal color analysis, and NakedPoppy Seasons are the result.
We calculate your NakedPoppy Season based on all aspects of your coloring, including your skin tone, undertone, hair color, and eye color.
NakedPoppy uses your best makeup colors to pick your ideal clean beauty products in your perfect shades.