Best Colors if You're a Dark Winter
NakedPoppy can find your season and best makeup colors
About Dark Winter Season
NakedPoppy finds your most flattering colors using an advanced version of what's called seasonal analysis. You’re a Dark Winter, so your palette reflects the colors of winter berries and branches in the snow. Cool and deep shades complement your natural coloring.
Makeup Colors if You're a Dark Winter
- Lips are your star feature! If you only apply color to one area, make it your lips.
- You may know that rose- or plum-pinks create a lovely natural look on you. But have you tried a red lip sheer?
- For a bolder look, reach for cool-to-neutral reds like scarlet or blood-red.
Shop Your Lips
- For neutral eyeshadows, reach for taupes and grays rather than creams and browns.
- Dark purple eyeliner or eyeshadow look great on you, especially if you have brown eyes.
- When you wear a bold lip, try using a light eyeshadow and dark eyeliner with mascara. This allows your lip to be the focus of the look.
Shop Your Eyes
- Rosy-pink and rosy-plum blush shades bring warmth and dimension to your face.
- Blush does more than bronzer to bring life to your complexion. Consider skipping bronzer.
Shop Your Cheeks
Makeup Matches if You're a Dark Winter
What's NakedPoppy Seasonal Color Analysis?
NakedPoppy chooses the most flattering makeup colors for you — so you can confidently find products that’ll look amazing on you.
The Magic Behind Your Ideal Color Palette
It’s based on what’s called “seasonal color analysis,” a method usually used for picking out clothing. It draws inspiration from the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and fall) and their colors in nature to determine what will complement your natural coloring.
After more than five years immersed in color science, we’ve evolved and refined traditional seasonal color analysis, and NakedPoppy Seasons are the result.
We calculate your NakedPoppy Season based on all aspects of your coloring, including your skin tone, undertone, hair color, and eye color.
NakedPoppy uses your best makeup colors to pick your ideal clean beauty products in your perfect shades.