Best Colors if You're a Radiant Winter
NakedPoppy can find your season and best makeup colors
About Radiant Winter Season
NakedPoppy finds your most flattering colors using an advanced version of what's called seasonal analysis. You’re a Radiant Winter, so your palette reflects the rich, deep, glowing colors of sitting by the fire in a snowy winter. Deep shades, both cool and warm, complement your natural coloring.
Makeup Colors if You're a Radiant Winter
- Reach for brown shades with hints of mauve or peach. Using a brown lip pencil can also help define and enhance the natural shape of your lips.
- For a night out, rich and deep colors like wines and maroons offer a perfect bolder look.
- A classic red lipstick also suits your coloring and never goes out of style.
Shop Your Lips
- An all-over wash of rose gold or copper eyeshadow paired with black mascara is a stunning eye look for you. To bump up the glamor factor, apply black liquid liner in a bold and defined line along your upper lash line.
- Use shades of gold and brown in a gradient-like fashion to create a smokey eye. Or, to simply add depth and dimension to your eyes, opt for lighter pinks, deeper purples, and mauves.
- Add a touch of shimmer to the inner corners of your eyes to make them pop.
Shop Your Eyes
- For a natural flush, reach for deep-peach, mauve, and red-toned blush shades.
- When you want to do a monochromatic look, consider using a deep, neutral brown bronzer. Then, apply gold highlighter to the high points of your cheekbones to set off a subtle glow.
Shop Your Cheeks
Makeup Matches if You're a Radiant Winter
What's NakedPoppy Seasonal Color Analysis?
NakedPoppy chooses the most flattering makeup colors for you — so you can confidently find products that’ll look amazing on you.
The Magic Behind Your Ideal Color Palette
It’s based on what’s called “seasonal color analysis,” a method usually used for picking out clothing. It draws inspiration from the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and fall) and their colors in nature to determine what will complement your natural coloring.
After more than five years immersed in color science, we’ve evolved and refined traditional seasonal color analysis, and NakedPoppy Seasons are the result.
We calculate your NakedPoppy Season based on all aspects of your coloring, including your skin tone, undertone, hair color, and eye color.
NakedPoppy uses your best makeup colors to pick your ideal clean beauty products in your perfect shades.