Best Colors if You're a Silver Summer
NakedPoppy can find your season and best makeup colors
About Silver Summer Season
NakedPoppy finds your most flattering colors using an advanced version of what's called seasonal analysis. You’re a Silver Summer, so your palette is like a field of wildflowers at sunrise. Cool, delicate, and refreshing shades complement your natural coloring. These colors harmonize beautifully with gray hair.
Makeup Colors if You're a Silver Summer
- For a no makeup-makeup look, a sheer pink lip is perfect for your coloring.
- For a nighttime look, instead of wearing a dark shade, reach for a juicy, saturated berry shade.
Shop Your Lips
- Not everyone can pull off a cool-toned pastel shadow, but you can.
- Try a gray mascara. The less-harsh color will make your eyes really shine.
Shop Your Eyes
- For a natural-looking flush, reach for neutral pinks and pinks that have a touch of peach.
- Opt for a matte rather than shimmery finish for your cheek makeup.
Shop Your Cheeks
Makeup Matches if You're a Silver Summer
What's NakedPoppy Seasonal Color Analysis?
NakedPoppy chooses the most flattering makeup colors for you — so you can confidently find products that’ll look amazing on you.
The Magic Behind Your Ideal Color Palette
It’s based on what’s called “seasonal color analysis,” a method usually used for picking out clothing. It draws inspiration from the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and fall) and their colors in nature to determine what will complement your natural coloring.
After more than five years immersed in color science, we’ve evolved and refined traditional seasonal color analysis, and NakedPoppy Seasons are the result.
We calculate your NakedPoppy Season based on all aspects of your coloring, including your skin tone, undertone, hair color, and eye color.
NakedPoppy uses your best makeup colors to pick your ideal clean beauty products in your perfect shades.