Best Colors if You're a True Summer
NakedPoppy can find your season and best makeup colors
About True Summer Season
NakedPoppy finds your most flattering colors using an advanced version of what's called seasonal analysis. You’re a True Summer, so your ideal palette reflects a blooming hillside of lavender and forget-me-nots. Cool, gentle shades complement your natural coloring.
Makeup Colors if You're a True Summer
- Lip color with a matte or satin finish is very flattering on you. Too much sparkle or shimmer can start to look frosty.
- Pink- and plum-colored lipsticks were made for you!
- When you’re in the mood to wear a nude lip, go for a subtle, cool-toned pink — this’ll look natural on you.
Shop Your Lips
- For a neutral eyeshadow, reach for cool-toned shades like white, gray, and certain browns.
- Purple, pink, blue, and green eyeshadow shades also look awesome with your coloring.
- You’d look lovely in a smokey eye that features shades of gray.
Shop Your Eyes
- Pink and plum blush shades look natural and radiant with your coloring.
- Blush does more to bring life to your complexion than bronzer. Consider skipping bronzer!
- Be sure to blend your blush well, as any harsh lines will stand out on your soft features.
Shop Your Cheeks
Makeup Matches if You're a True Summer
What's NakedPoppy Seasonal Color Analysis?
NakedPoppy chooses the most flattering makeup colors for you — so you can confidently find products that’ll look amazing on you.
The Magic Behind Your Ideal Color Palette
It’s based on what’s called “seasonal color analysis,” a method usually used for picking out clothing. It draws inspiration from the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and fall) and their colors in nature to determine what will complement your natural coloring.
After more than five years immersed in color science, we’ve evolved and refined traditional seasonal color analysis, and NakedPoppy Seasons are the result.
We calculate your NakedPoppy Season based on all aspects of your coloring, including your skin tone, undertone, hair color, and eye color.
NakedPoppy uses your best makeup colors to pick your ideal clean beauty products in your perfect shades.