Best Colors if You're a True Winter
NakedPoppy can find your season and best makeup colors
About True Winter Season
NakedPoppy finds your most flattering colors using an advanced version of what's called seasonal analysis. You’re a True Winter, so your palette reflects the cool, rich colors of winter fruits and evergreens. Cool, crisp, and jewel-toned shades complement your natural coloring.
Makeup Colors if You're a True Winter
- Fuschia-, raspberry-, or red-violet-toned lip sheer looks natural and effortless on you.
- For a bolder look, reach for a vibrant berry-red lipstick.
- You may want to avoid warm, peachy colors as they can look orange and unnatural on you.
Shop Your Lips
- For a simple, put-together look, reach for light eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and black mascara.
- If you like bright-colored eye looks, try a violet eyeliner or sapphire eyeshadow.
Shop Your Eyes
- Cool pinkish or purplish colors look lovely on your cheeks. Think plum, raspberry, and bubblegum pink.
- Consider staying away from peach-toned blush. It can clash with your naturally cooler-toned coloring.
- Blush does more than bronzer to bring life to your complexion. Consider skipping bronzer.
Shop Your Cheeks
Makeup Matches if You're a True Winter
What's NakedPoppy Seasonal Color Analysis?
NakedPoppy chooses the most flattering makeup colors for you — so you can confidently find products that’ll look amazing on you.
The Magic Behind Your Ideal Color Palette
It’s based on what’s called “seasonal color analysis,” a method usually used for picking out clothing. It draws inspiration from the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and fall) and their colors in nature to determine what will complement your natural coloring.
After more than five years immersed in color science, we’ve evolved and refined traditional seasonal color analysis, and NakedPoppy Seasons are the result.
We calculate your NakedPoppy Season based on all aspects of your coloring, including your skin tone, undertone, hair color, and eye color.
NakedPoppy uses your best makeup colors to pick your ideal clean beauty products in your perfect shades.