Table of Contents
- Collection of Data
- Use of Collected Data
- Third-Party Websites
- Sharing of Collected Data
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Children and Parents
- Our “Do Not Track” Policy
- Your Data Preferences
- Contact Us
We collect data from you in several different ways on the Site, including personal data and data about your use of the Site which does not identify you personally. Personal data means information, or combination of information, that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address).
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us.
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us (such as when you submit an inquiry, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form), including name, email address, and any other data you choose to provide.
We automatically collect data about your use of the Site.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data about your use of and interaction with the Site that does not identify you personally (such as your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring webpage, pages visited, and search terms).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies and pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view and help us improve the Site and your experience on the Site. Pixel tags are electronic images that generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site and are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track activity on the Site by a particular browser.
Third parties may also automatically collect data about you.
- Use of Collected Data.
We use the data we collect to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.
Any of the data we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To allow you to participate in certain features of the Site, such as building your beauty profile and receiving personalized recommendations.
- To improve our Site or our products, events, and services. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To optimize your experience on the Site (such as troubleshooting technical programs or storing your preferences).
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide when you sign up for our newsletter may be used to send you information and updates, including occasional company news, updates, marketing emails, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the data was collected; and
- To carry out any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products, events, and services from NakedPoppy via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
You can learn more about Facebook ads HERE and other types of online advertising HERE.
- Third-Party Websites.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided in aggregate to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Data Security.
We implement a variety of commercially reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
We retain data only as long as necessary in light of the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected. Please note that we may retain your data for longer periods of time as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or respond to governmental authorities.
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either at least 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us at nakedpoppy.com/contact-us.
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or any similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about DNT and tracking signals, please visit All About DNT.
Use of Collected Data. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retain, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records within the time required by applicable laws, unless an exception applies.
If you no longer want us to use your collected data as described above, please send an email to [email protected]
Communications. If you no longer wish to receive communications from NakedPoppy, please follow the instructions in the emails to opt-out from receiving such messages in the future or submit a request through nakedpoppy.com/contact-us.
Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Other Similar Tracking Technologies. You may remove or reject cookies by adjusting settings on your browser, and thus opt-out of certain features of the Site and the Site’s automatic collection of certain data. These tracking technology opt-out tools are device and browser specific so you must repeat the opt-out from each of your devices and browsers. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the functionality of the Site.
You may also remove certain tracking technologies and opt-out of online behavioral advertising messaging by using the opt-out tools available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA Opt-Out Tool) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI Opt-Out Tools).
Advertising Preferences. You may adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your Settings on the particular platform. For example, you may adjust the types of Google ads you receive on Google and the types of Facebook ads you receive on Facebook.