Air Brow Clear Lifting Treatment Gel – Clear
3.7g / 0.12 fl oz
Why you'll love it
- Lifts and sets brows for a naturally fluffy, feathered look that lasts all day
- Haircare actives help brows achieve their full growth potential
- Nourishing ingredients condition skin and hair for long-term results
Biodegradable plant-based microfibers
Boost volume and fullness
Supports healthier, fuller hair
Nourishes and moisturizes
Aqua, Pullulan, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Trehalose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polylactic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
About this Brand
Kosas quite simply takes our breath away. It’s a gold standard for luxe, hydrating, better-for-you ingredients combined with a sense of color and beauty that only an artist could dream up.
Sheena Yaitanes, a painter who studied biology, chemistry, and art history, founded this exquisite brand (pronounced ko-shas) in 2015. She uses a color-mixing technique favored by master artists to create what she describes as “elevated color cosmetics.” Her painting background guides what pigments to use and how to match skin tones to the right products.
- Luscious products, especially lipsticks and blushes
- Shades picked artfully to match either warm or cool skin tones
- Designed for women on-the-go – can be applied in the back of a Lyft
- Free of parabens, phthalates, BHA/BHT, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, petrolatum, vitamin A, retinoids, and retinoid derivatives
- Name “Kosas” reflects the five interconnected layers, or “kosas,” of the self: the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual, and soul
- Based in Los Angeles, California
“We source ingredients for two reasons: extreme nourishment and supreme luxury. We choose only the ones that deliver both.”
- Gluten, egg, nut, and soy free
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Botanically-rich makeup that acts as skincare too
I received this product by Influenster in exchange for my honest review.I never got the appeal of eyebrow gels. I have pretty full eyebrows, so I don’t have a lot of brow products. I’ve used the benefit clear brow setting gel and that works, but in using it, I’ve noticed my brows feeling really stiff.I’ve been using this Kosas one for about a week or two and I approve! It sets my brows and it’s never ever crunchy. After a long day and I do my double cleanse, I get to my brows and it’s not difficult to take off. And it’s a clean makeup product. Sign me up!
I got complimentary sample of Air Brow lifting gel from influenster n I love it. I have black thick eyebrow with one mark on it . My all time challenge is to maintain the shape and cover the mark n this really helps. The pencil helps to cover the mark and the gel keep the brow hair at place.It's longlasting wear.
The perfect brow gel. A good brow gel is a staple in my every day look and I've tried quite a few brands. Some don't hold up or even make me break out. This one holds up all day and is great for my sensitive skin! also the packaging is so cute and reminds me of 2000s nostalgia.
I love this product. It really takes unruly eyebrows and gives a sleek and natural look. So easy to apply and long wearing! A defInite daily must have.
I have naturally dark eyebrows, so when I find something to hold my eyebrows in place without darkening them I am always excited. The packaging is very cute and this product works well.