Why you'll love it
- Lifts and sets brows for a naturally fluffy, feathered look that lasts all day
- Haircare actives help brows achieve their full growth potential
- Nourishing ingredients condition skin and hair for long-term results
About this brand
Kosas quite simply takes our breath away. It’s a gold standard for luxe, hydrating, better-for-you ingredients combined with a sense of color and beauty that only an artist could dream up.
Sheena Yaitanes, a painter who studied biology, chemistry, and art history, founded this exquisite brand (pronounced ko-shas) in 2015. She uses a color-mixing technique favored by master artists to create what she describes as “elevated color cosmetics.” Her painting background guides what pigments to use and how to match skin tones to the right products.
- Luscious products, especially lipsticks and blushes
- Shades picked artfully to match either warm or cool skin tones
- Designed for women on-the-go – can be applied in the back of a Lyft
- Free of parabens, phthalates, BHA/BHT, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, petrolatum, vitamin A, retinoids, and retinoid derivatives
- Name “Kosas” reflects the five interconnected layers, or “kosas,” of the self: the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual, and soul
- Based in Los Angeles, California
“We source ingredients for two reasons: extreme nourishment and supreme luxury. We choose only the ones that deliver both.”
All Kosas products are:
- Gluten-, egg-, nut-, and soy-free
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Botanically-rich makeup that acts as skincare too
Biodegradable plant-based microfibers
Boost volume and fullness
Supports healthier, fuller hair
Nourishes and moisturizes
Aqua, Pullulan, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Trehalose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polylactic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
May contain nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- In the direction of your hair growth, gently brush through brows using short, small strokes
- Start with less product and build from there if necessary
This is by far my most favorite product recommended by Naked Poppy! My eyebrows look great after I apply the gel and very easy to clean/take-off!
My eyebrows stay put all day! It’s not super goopy and goes on easily. Very happy with this product!
I received this product by Influenster in exchange for my honest review.I never got the appeal of eyebrow gels. I have pretty full eyebrows, so I don’t have a lot of brow products. I’ve used the benefit clear brow setting gel and that works, but in using it, I’ve noticed my brows feeling really stiff.I’ve been using this Kosas one for about a week or two and I approve! It sets my brows and it’s never ever crunchy. After a long day and I do my double cleanse, I get to my brows and it’s not difficult to take off. And it’s a clean makeup product. Sign me up!
I got complimentary sample of Air Brow lifting gel from influenster n I love it. I have black thick eyebrow with one mark on it . My all time challenge is to maintain the shape and cover the mark n this really helps. The pencil helps to cover the mark and the gel keep the brow hair at place.It's longlasting wear.