Why you'll love it
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on the delicate undereye area
- Densely packed fibers perfectly blend to prevent creasing
100% cruelty-free vegan Taklon synthetic bristles
Made for precision application and blending
Made with 100% cruelty-free, vegan Taklon synthetic bristles
About this Brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Does just what it’s supposed to.
great quality brush
Super soft bristles! Feels so luxurious on my skin i love it
This is the nicest makeup brush I have ever owned. I was hesitant to spend the money but knew it would probably make a difference in my whole routine. It is soft and evenly distributes product while not wasting. I am using WAY less product than I was with my cheaper, low quality brushes. So glad I purchased!
Easy to hold. Flattens for easy use on concealer. Sure is better than the cheap one I used before.