Why you'll love it
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Densely packed fibers ensure you never waste product
- Tapered design blends and diffuses highlighter for the perfect natural glow
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
100% cruelty-free vegan Taklon synthetic bristles
Made for precision application and blending
Taklon synthetic bristles
Goes well with
Had always used a larger sweeping brush for highlighter until this one. It makes for a very natural application and pairs perfectly with Alima’s loose powder highlighter
I absolutely love this brush.
Love the brush! I also use it to blend out eyeshadow.