Natural Definition Eye Pencil – Patina
Why you'll love it
- Creamy texture makes blending and smudging foolproof
- Highly pigmented formula means a little goes a long way
- Soothing botanical blend is ideal for sensitive eyes
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Protects the delicate eye area
Softens and soothes
Meadowfoam seed oil
Locks in moisture
Simmondsia Chinesis (Hydrogenated Jojoba) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Hydrogenated Cottonseed) Oil, Mangnifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Mica (CI 77019), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Glyceryl Caprylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate [May Contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide-Red), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide-Yellow), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide-Black)].
Contains nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- Make sure your pencil is properly sharpened for precise application
- Gently trace your lash line from the center of your eye towards the outside corner
- Complete the line, moving from inner corner back to the center of your eye
this is a gentle glide application - goes on easily and stays. I highly recommend this product - you won't be disappointed
I have sensitive watery eyes and this is the only pencil I can use without any issues.. very pigmented and no smudges.
Love this eye pencil. Doesn’t smudge. The coffee color brings out my brown color eyes.
Goes on SO smooth. Love it!