Pressed Eyeshadow – Gamine
Why you'll love it
- Silky-soft powder spreads over lids effortlessly for easy application
- Nourishing oils moisturize the delicate eye area and prevent creasing
- Lightweight formula lasts all day
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Hydrates and moisturizes to increase epidermal elasticity
Stimulates collagen production
Absorbs excess oils and soothes skin
Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Squalane, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid [+/- CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77288, CI 77742] *Made from a proprietary blend of all-natural essential oils.
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
I just got these in Myth and Dusk. The colors and very smooth and blendable. The pigment is fantastic! A little goes a long way! I am in love!
Goes on smooth and lasts all day. Color is rich
TranslateShow in original languageConforme à mes attente
I love this eyeshadow, specifically this gold colour for my dark brown complexion. Really warms up the skin and makes the eyes pop. Very pretty, my go-to shadow. It's my second time buying it because I dropped my first compact and the shadow cracked. I like that it's versatile and can be applied wet for a more dramatic look or dry for a more subtle look. It has good staying power. It can even be used other places than the eyes (highlight, imo). I wish there were alot more colours for dark complexions as the ones offered don't really look like they'd be complimentary. Perhaps samples would be good to have here.