Pressed Eyeshadow – Luxe
0.08 oz/ 2.5 g
Why you'll love it
- Silky-soft powder spreads over lids effortlessly for easy application
- Nourishing oils moisturize the delicate eye area and prevent creasing
- Lightweight formula lasts all day
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Hydrates and moisturizes to increase epidermal elasticity
Stimulates collagen production
Absorbs exess oils and soothes skin
Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Squalane (vegetable derived), Magnesium Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Sunflower derived), Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide-Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide-Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide-Black (CI 77499), Ferric Ferricyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
I love how well this eyeshadow covers. I was hesitant about the color and shimmer it has- I’m 43 and don’t want to wear too much shimmer and look age inappropriate. It has just the right shimmer and glimmer to look great on Zoom calls and in person. Love this neutral color, too! I’m fair skinned with pink undertones and it looks very neutral. Love it!
I have a few shades of Alima Pure's eye shadows and really like them. Cosmic is my favorite.
The Phantom Pressed Eye Shadow is perfect! I don't have to use a pencil and pull and tug on the eyelid, this one works well for shadow eyeliner.
Pressed Eyeshadow in Nova is just beautiful! True to its description, it is a “sheer sterling silver” that can be built up for more intensity or kept sheer for a daytime brightener. A must for the eyeshadow enthusiast or makeup beginner!