Why you'll love it
- Ultra-fine powder is breathable and light, but stays put all day
- Absorbs oil throughout the day to keep your complexion flawless and matte
- Subtle tint creates a your-skin-but-better finish
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients and produced in a gluten-free facility
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients and produced in a nut-free facility
About this Brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
I try other products but always come back to Alima for my foundation. It’s just the best for sensitive skin and coverage. Period.
I’ve been using this foundation for 4+ years now and I absolutely love it! It feels great on my skin and it’s not too heavy. I love that I can control how much coverage I would prefer to wear during the day too. I have sensitive skin that’s prone to blemishes and this is the one foundation that I’m sure doesn’t make me irritated or break out. People are always commenting on how great my skin looks with it on too so definitely would recommend!
I have used satin matte Foundation for more than five years. I will never use anything else! It is so natural looking but covers everything I want to be covered. Don’t ever stop making this wonderful product!
I've been using Alima mineral foundation for years (I switch around with another mineral brand that's available in a pressed pan). Although I prefer the simplicity of a pressed powder, Alima contains no silicones, so my skin can breathe. I use a blend of Cool 1, 2, or 3, depending on the time of year. It provides a gorgeous, glowy, natural finish, but I must apply very sparingly or it can get a bit dewy on me. A little goes a long way.
I started out by sampling this product & I immediately fell in love! The packaging is great, allows me use exactly how much I need. Gives a natural look and glow to my skin, it’s like it just melts on my face & evens out my imperfections on my skin. I followed the skin tone guide for my color & it matched perfectly. It’s now my new go to foundation!