Why you'll love it
- Ultra-fine powder is breathable and light, but stays put all day
- Absorbs oil throughout the day to keep your complexion flawless and matte
- Subtle tint creates a your-skin-but-better finish
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients and produced in a gluten-free facility
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients and produced in a nut-free facility
About this Brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Love the product. It’s a staple. I prefer over bare minerals!
I’ve been using this foundation for years. Light but buildable coverage. Doesn’t make me break out & helps control the oil throughout the day. Highly recommend!!
This is the first mineral foundation I’ve found that doesn’t cause my face to breakout. It is a little darker than I wanted but that was my fault. Hoping once I get some sun it will match my skin tone better.
Live I stopped wearing this for a while and really don’t know why I did. It’s so easy to apply and the finish is so beautiful on the skin. Nothing matches me normally and having an olive line helps!
I try other products but always come back to Alima for my foundation. It’s just the best for sensitive skin and coverage. Period.