Why you'll love it
- Stiff, dense bristles easily separate and define brows and lashes
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
100% cruelty-free vegan Taklon synthetic bristles
Made for precision application and blending
Taklon synthetic bristles
Goes well with
Great little tool rec’d as a free gift! Length of handle is perfect.
I’ve only used this a few times, but it is useful. I notice that it does take a few swipes to separate the lashes the way I like, after putting on layers of mascara. I’m still playing around with it.
Finally I can stop snagging the disposable sample spoolies from the make-up department! Sturdy, effective, easy to clean.
I bought Spoolie to help remove mascara clumps and separate lashes. I have struggled with the old style lash brushes that have the comb on the opposite side of the brush bristles. Those brushes never worked for me. The spoolie works great separating clumps of lashes. I wipe it clean with a tissue or wash cloth after I use it. This way I can also use it on my brows and not transfer any color form the mascara. This brush will be the last brow brush I ever need to buy!