Why you'll love it
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Densely packed fibers ensure you never waste product
- Perfects complexion with flawless blending
100% cruelty-free vegan Taklon synthetic bristles
Made for precision application and blending
Made with 100% cruelty-free, vegan Taklon synthetic bristles
About this Brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
This is just what I’ve been looking for!!My favorite!
This brush is like butter - so smooth! Amazing!
Gets the job done. Can’t say it’s my favorite tool but I’m not sure what else you can ask for in a brush... recommended!
Works great with the loose powder.
I love this brush. I have two so that I can easily swap it between brush washing days. It distributes foundation powder very nicely and is very soft! I have one that I have owned for at least a year and a half and it has held up well.