Why you'll love it
- Natural oils keep your lips hydrated, soft, and supple
- Provides rich color payoff that won't crack or feather
- Budge-proof formula glides on like silk and lasts all day
About this brand
We love Alima Pure for its fabulous, long-lasting makeup – especially the lip tints and eyeshadows. And our makeup artists swear by its exquisite brushes.
Kate O’Brien, a former teacher, founded Alima Pure in 2004. She had gotten obsessed with clean beauty following the tragic losses of her mother and aunt to breast cancer. The brand is known for its pure, luxurious ingredients, environmental and social stewardship, and inclusivity.
- Known for cosmetics purity, luxury, and performance
- Especially wonderful lip tints, eyeshadow and makeup brushes
- Includes the highest-quality ingredients and no synthetic dyes
- Always free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles
- Never tested on animals
- Based in Portland, Oregon
From Alima Pure:
“You should be able to depend on your makeup to look and feel awesome. All. Day. Long.”
- Certified B Corporation
- Carbon neutral for the past 10 years by offsetting 100% of carbon emissions
- 1% of annual gross revenue donated to environmental organizations dedicated to protecting the planet
Deeply hydrates for smooth, rejuvenated lips
Boosts elasticity for hydrated, healthy lips
Acts as a natural barrier to keep lips soft and supple
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Squalane, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
I am a freckled redhead and the color 'Lucy' is perfect for my coloring. It is a long-lasting matte finish, easy to apply and 'understated' i.e. not glossy . Doesn't 'run' into the creases around my 60-something year- old lips! Love it!
Love the velvet lipstick in shade Odessa! It’s a flirty and fun shade without being too bold - just what I was looking for. Wears well. Highly recommend!
I like the new formula of Velvet lipstick. But the coloris warmer than shown. I wear Cool 2 mineralfoundation & Emma is a bit too orange for me.I’d love an Alima lipstick in the Dahlia shade of theLip tint!!
Brilliant! Purchase regularly!