Why you'll love it
- Densely packed bristles provide even application and precision blending
- Compact design is perfectly portable
About this Brand
Antonym stole our hearts with their beautifully pigmented products, luxe but earth-friendly packaging, and commitment to a cleaner, greener future. It’s a special moment to open up the Antonym blush and uncover the swirly, color-rich baked fine powder inside.
Antonym Cosmetics was founded in 2010 by Valerie Giraud, a Miami makeup artist who wanted to make makeup that’s both clean and beautifully pigmented.
- Known for clean, luxurious and high-performance cosmetics
- Especially gorgeous baked blushes, eyeshadows and eyeliner pencils
- Never tested on animals
- Heavy emphasis on sustainability with bamboo packaging
- Supporter of health and environmental organizations including the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, Earth Day, Lipstick Angels, Oceana, and the Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Based in Miami, Florida
“We created Antonym beauty [as] an organic makeup line that offers professional level performance without compromising the integrity of the makeup ingredients. We call it gentle face fashion, a philosophy of kind ingredients with strong performance.
We’re eco-friendly and so are our products. By definition, this means that our products don't harm the environment.”
- Leaping Bunny certified
- Made of Ecocert certified natural & organic ingredients
- Packaged in FSC certified paper
Love the way it helps spread my foundation evenly. Soft bristles. Does not leave brush marks with foundation.
Would definetly recommend!
Just the right size for getting into the corner of the lids and picks up product like a dream, and that price?! Can’t go wrong! Will def invest in some more of these brushes from this brand..
I love antonym brushes. This is my third time to re-buy. This is so soft and easy to blend as well like their brushes. Also, brush size is really fit on my eyes♡♡.
This brush is very soft which is nice on my skin. It applies make up well enough but sometimes it takes a lot of work to blend darker shades with this brush.
I was looking for a travel brush from an ethical company. This is perfect! I love how big the brush feels, yet how small it actually is. The pouch is perfect. for travel. I wish there were other, smaller brushes that came with pouches!