Why you'll love it
- Seamlessly blurs into skin for an effortlessly airbrushed effect
- Breathable texture feels light on skin and stays put all day
- Light-reflective pigments give a hint of shimmer for a lit-from-within glow
Mica, Squalane, Octydodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Aqua/Water, Zea Mays Starch*, Sorbic Acid, Dehydoacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide. *Ingredient from organic farming (+/-) May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Antonym stole our hearts with their beautifully pigmented products, luxe but earth-friendly packaging, and commitment to a cleaner, greener future. It’s a special moment to open up the Antonym blush and uncover the swirly, color-rich baked fine powder inside.
Antonym Cosmetics was founded in 2010 by Valerie Giraud, a Miami makeup artist who wanted to make makeup that’s both clean and beautifully pigmented.
- Known for clean, luxurious and high-performance cosmetics
- Especially gorgeous baked blushes, eyeshadows and eyeliner pencils
- Never tested on animals
- Heavy emphasis on sustainability with bamboo packaging
- Supporter of health and environmental organizations including the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, Earth Day, Lipstick Angels, Oceana, and the Plastic Pollution Coalition
- Based in Miami, Florida
“We created Antonym beauty [as] an organic makeup line that offers professional level performance without compromising the integrity of the makeup ingredients. We call it gentle face fashion, a philosophy of kind ingredients with strong performance.
We’re eco-friendly and so are our products. By definition, this means that our products don't harm the environment.”
- Leaping Bunny certified
- Made of Ecocert certified natural & organic ingredients
- Packaged in FSC certified paper
Color and coverage are great! Really love this one!
Seriously I love this stuff soo soo much! It is lightweight and makes your skin look flawless!!!
This is a great product. All I use is Josie Argan Cream and out this on with a big bronzer brush and some blush highlighter. It feels like on your skin, even if you build the coverage a bit. Simple and clean. Love it!
Seems high quality, good coverage & didn’t dry my skin out. Unfortunately the color was just a tad too dark so I’m holding off until summer to use it more extensively.
I only use powder foundation. I love the lightness of this product. It goes on so smooth, non drying and does a good job with pores. It has light coverage and I wouldn't suggest trying to build it up so, if you are looking for very natural foundation this is it. The packaging is luxurious with a built in mirror.