Why you'll love it
- Natural sugar crystals gently but effectively slough away dry, flaking skin
- Deeply nourishes and softens lips with natural plant oils
- Smoothes and preps your pout for flawless lip color application
About this brand
NakedPoppy adores CLOVE + HALLOW. We searched high and low for the world’s best clean concealer and uncovered CLOVE + HALLOW’s cult following. So, we tried their concealer ourselves. We were thrilled by the results – and by the brand’s uncompromising commitment to vegan, cruelty-free beauty.
Makeup artist Sarah Biggers founded CLOVE + HALLOW in 2016 after recovering from a debilitating illness that caused her to rethink all the chemicals in her life. The brand reflects Sarah’s professional standards as a makeup artist, love of animals, and commitment to an affordable price point.
- High-quality products with high-quality ingredients
- Concealer is a NakedPoppy favorite
- Founded and led by a professional makeup artist who grew up in a family of entrepreneurs
- Clean15™ formulation strategy replaces thousands of questionable chemicals with a well-researched roster of natural ingredients and safe synthetics
- Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance or flavor, and more than 1,500 other questionable nasties that are known carcinogens, endocrine and hormone disruptors, allergens, or animal by-products
- Made with skin-loving botanicals, butters, oils, and waxes, gorgeous pigments, ECO-CERT approved preservatives, and other luxe ingredients
- Based in Atlanta, Georgia
From CLOVE + HALLOW:
“A word about safe: we understand there is no universally accepted definition of what clean, green, or safe means within the beauty space. At CLOVE + HALLOW, these words mean that all ingredients, natural or otherwise, have been well-researched for safety and selected based on serving a necessary function - such as pigment, preservation, or performance. Additionally, we stay on top of new research to ensure that our formulations are consistent with modern science.”
All Clove + Hallow products are:
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Made in America, but follow the E.U.’s more stringent formulation standards
Seals in hydration
Sucrose (Sugar), Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil
May contain nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- Scoop out a pea-sized amount and gently rub over your lips with your fingertip for 15 seconds
- For more exfoliation, maintain lightweight pressure but add more time
- Finish with a hydrating lip balm for extra protection
I’ve only used a few times but am in love with!! My lips always feel rough but this softens them up so well! I use before I go to bed and then used the tinted lip mask in the morning, great combo!
This lip polish smells awesome, it came as a gift when I purchased a few other lip products on the website. It really helps remove that dry skin so that your lipstick just glides on, and can be used for lipstick removal at the end of the night.
Smells great. Works well. You get a good amount of product. Would buy again.
Great smell, and makes my lips smooth and polished.