Moringa All-Beauty Crème
50g / 1.76oz
Why you'll love it
- Buttery texture makes skin feel impossibly soft and smooth
- Absorbs quickly, leaving behind a subtle glow
- Nourishing, lightweight formula creates perfect base for makeup
How to use
- How much to use: A nickel-size amount
- When to use it: AM and PM
- During what step: On clean skin, after serum or facial oil and before SPF
- How to use: Dispense or scoop moisturizer (depending on the packaging), warm it between your fingers, and then smooth into skin with the pads of your fingers, using firm, even strokes.
Supports skin renewal
Apricot kernel oil
Balances oil production
Visibly brightens skin
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl, Taurate Copolymer, Glycerine, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Oleate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides, Parfum
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian company committed to making clean, natural makeup from premium quality ingredients. With highly effective, plant-based formulas and gorgeous natural pigments, these products double as makeup and skincare. We adore Ere Perez’s luxe, nourishing, and beautiful makeup and their embodiment of natural beauty.
Ere Perez was born in Mexico where she learned early on to value natural health and wellbeing. She brought her heritage and love of natural living with her to Sydney, where Ere continues to draw inspiration from the people, places, and nature all around her.
- Nourishing makeup with a blend of vitamins, organic oils, plant extracts, minerals, and antioxidants
- Natural color pigments to suit all skin types
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colorants
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Never tested on animals, just family and friends
- Natural ingredients selected with the greatest respect for mankind and the environment
- Full of natural properties that protect your skin’s beauty
- Free of parabens, talc, propylene glycol, BHT, BHA, imidazolidynil urea, paraffin, petrolatum, lead, DMDM hydantoin, nanoparticles, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oil.
From Ere Perez:
“My natural makeup and skincare range is my absolute passion. I hope all women can feel healthy and beautiful – naturally.”
- PETA-certified cruelty-free
- Certified carbon neutral by The Carbon Reduction Institute
- Part of the UN Global Compact
I have noticed that my face is not as oily at the end of the day.
I have oily skin, which becomes exacerbated when adhering to the American regime of facial oil and moisturizer under foundation.
But this Moringa creme moisturizing is amazing and keeps my oily skin at bay all day (I don't use facial oil during the day for obvious reasons). It doesn't spread as easily and tends to dry rather quickly, but does not leave behind a residue or flakiness under makeup. I absolutely love this creme.
Hydrates very well for my dry skin
I was a little hesitant to try it since I read reviews about it being waxy but I felt it went on smoothly (not waxy or thick) I have dryer skin that is sensitive and I woke up and my skin felt hydrated. Definitely would buy it again! The only thing that kept this from being five stars is that I wish it changed the texture of my skin (made it smoother) But maybe that just happens over more time.
It is the most perfect moisturizer I’ve ever felt on my skin