Why you'll love it
- Buttery texture makes skin feel impossibly soft and smooth
- Absorbs quickly, leaving behind a subtle glow
- Nourishing, lightweight formula creates perfect base for makeup
Moringa seed extract
Encourages cell renewal, combats dryness, and detoxifies skin
Apricot kernel oil
Rehydrates dry and oily skin to retain elasticity and condition
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl, Taurate Copolymer, Glycerine, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Oleate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides, Parfum
About this Brand
Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian company committed to making clean, natural makeup from premium quality ingredients. With highly effective, plant-based formulas and gorgeous natural pigments, these products double as makeup and skincare. We adore Ere Perez’s luxe, nourishing, and beautiful makeup and their embodiment of natural beauty.
Ere Perez was born in Mexico where she learned early on to value natural health and wellbeing. She brought her heritage and love of natural living with her to Sydney, where Ere continues to draw inspiration from the people, places, and nature all around her.
- Nourishing makeup with a blend of vitamins, organic oils, plant extracts, minerals, and antioxidants
- Natural color pigments to suit all skin types
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colorants
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Never tested on animals, just family and friends
- Natural ingredients selected with the greatest respect for mankind and the environment
- Full of natural properties that protect your skin’s beauty
- Free of parabens, talc, propylene glycol, BHT, BHA, imidazolidynil urea, paraffin, petrolatum, lead, DMDM hydantoin, nanoparticles, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oil.
From Ere Perez:
“My natural makeup and skincare range is my absolute passion. I hope all women can feel healthy and beautiful – naturally.”
- PETA-certified cruelty-free
- Certified carbon neutral by The Carbon Reduction Institute
- Part of the UN Global Compact
Disclaimer - I have dry skin and this product was an 85% match. It's nice and gentle but def not great for dry skin type. I felt my skin felt dry within the hour. It may be nice for someone with light/med/combo skin but not a good option for dry skin. Upside - it's a nice smooth texture, no scents/light for those who are has a smell sensitivity. Feels great when putting on. I just wished that feeling lasted longer. Great product for other skin types.
Been using this for a few weeks and can’t be happier! It’s heavy enough to make you feel moisturised but light enough to wear during the day and not get too oily. My skin is glowing and I’ve never experienced that before!
This is such a beautiful product, is thick enough to make my skin feel super hydrated but it sinks in flawlessly and makes the skin look glowy and perfect. Love!
I’m so happy that Mecca has brought in this range. This moisturiser in particular is my favourite product. It’s moisturising without being heavy and oily and clogging my skin. I could not rave about it enough and have converted many friends and family to frequent users. I go though so many tubes because of frequent use, and I would like Ere Perez to make a larger size because of the amount I use.
I have very sensitive skin and go between oily from sunscreen and sweat all day long, to super dry skin living in the desert. This is a nice soft lotion that works well as a day cream for me under my sunscreen and does not seem to cause skin issues, unlike pretty much every other face cream I have tried. It was not the deep moisture cream I need on my driest days but it is a really solid choice for every day use.