Why you'll love it
- Contains vegan mini fibers that adhere to skin and hair, giving your brows a perfect shape that lasts
- Spoolie brush catches every hair to make sure all gaps are filled
- Universally flattering shade
About this brand
Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian company committed to making clean, natural makeup from premium quality ingredients. With highly effective, plant-based formulas and gorgeous natural pigments, these products double as makeup and skincare. We adore Ere Perez’s luxe, nourishing, and beautiful makeup and their embodiment of natural beauty.
Ere Perez was born in Mexico where she learned early on to value natural health and wellbeing. She brought her heritage and love of natural living with her to Sydney, where Ere continues to draw inspiration from the people, places, and nature all around her.
- Nourishing makeup with a blend of vitamins, organic oils, plant extracts, minerals, and antioxidants
- Natural color pigments to suit all skin types
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colorants
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Never tested on animals, just family and friends
- Natural ingredients selected with the greatest respect for mankind and the environment
- Full of natural properties that protect your skin’s beauty
- Free of parabens, talc, propylene glycol, BHT, BHA, imidazolidynil urea, paraffin, petrolatum, lead, DMDM hydantoin, nanoparticles, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oil.
From Ere Perez:
“My natural makeup and skincare range is my absolute passion. I hope all women can feel healthy and beautiful – naturally.”
Ere Perez is:
- PETA-certified cruelty-free
- Certified carbon neutral by The Carbon Reduction Institute
- Part of the UN Global Compact
Rich in protective antioxidants
Provides adhering effect
Seals in hydration
aqua, propanediol, pullulan, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, nylon-66, xanthan gum, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, panthenol, (1,2-hexanediol), caprylyl glycol, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate, sodium gluconate, silica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891
May contain nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- In the direction of your hair growth, gently brush through brows using short, small strokes
- Start with less product and build from there if necessary
I feel like I have the brows of my 20’s back! This is a beautiful product; easy to use and really frames my face. You can layer this for a more striking effect but I honestly don’t need much for it to make a noticeable, but natural, difference.