Jojoba Eye Pencil – Black
1.1g / 0.04oz
Why you'll love it
- Pencil tip allows for easy, precise application
- Creamy texture makes blending and smudging fool-proof
- Highly pigmented color means a little goes a long way
About this brand
Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian company committed to making clean, natural makeup from premium quality ingredients. With highly effective, plant-based formulas and gorgeous natural pigments, these products double as makeup and skincare. We adore Ere Perez’s luxe, nourishing, and beautiful makeup and their embodiment of natural beauty.
Ere Perez was born in Mexico where she learned early on to value natural health and wellbeing. She brought her heritage and love of natural living with her to Sydney, where Ere continues to draw inspiration from the people, places, and nature all around her.
- Nourishing makeup with a blend of vitamins, organic oils, plant extracts, minerals, and antioxidants
- Natural color pigments to suit all skin types
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colorants
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Never tested on animals, just family and friends
- Natural ingredients selected with the greatest respect for mankind and the environment
- Full of natural properties that protect your skin’s beauty
- Free of parabens, talc, propylene glycol, BHT, BHA, imidazolidynil urea, paraffin, petrolatum, lead, DMDM hydantoin, nanoparticles, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oil.
From Ere Perez:
“My natural makeup and skincare range is my absolute passion. I hope all women can feel healthy and beautiful – naturally.”
Ere Perez is:
- PETA-certified cruelty-free
- Certified carbon neutral by The Carbon Reduction Institute
- Part of the UN Global Compact
Creates silky texture
Provide rich natural color
Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, mica, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, oryzanol, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate, iron oxides, CI 77891
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients.
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; ingredients may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients.
How to use
- For the most precise application, make sure your eye pencil is sharpened.
- Gently draw a line starting from the inner corner of your eye, pulling the pencil towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Optional: For an easier glide, "warm" eyeliner by applying a few strokes to the back of your hand.
- Pro tip: Worried about straight lines? Drag a small, tightly bristled brush over your eyeliner to blend out any jagged areas, creating a softer smokey look.
This goes on very well and is long lasting. Depending on my skin on the day (if it is more oily) there is some transfer to my upper lids but then I guess I just get a smokey eye. If you want very precise, this is probably not the choice for you but it works good for a simple swipe for everyday.
this is so easy for a quick make up routine. one of my new fave.
Eyeliner good color goes on smooth, BUT it doesn’t stay on, have to reapply several times and wipe under eye
Really like this pencil. It is soft and goes on easily. The color appeared a bit purple in picture, but it goes on more like shades of browns. I use it more as a brow pencil, Works well with another non-oil based pencil. Would try other colors.