Why you'll love it
- Antioxidant-rich formula purifies skin without drying it
- Removes dirt, impurities, and makeup for easy, one-step cleansing
- Natural actives support skin's barrier, maintaining moisture levels
About this brand
Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian company committed to making clean, natural makeup from premium quality ingredients. With highly effective, plant-based formulas and gorgeous natural pigments, these products double as makeup and skincare. We adore Ere Perez’s luxe, nourishing, and beautiful makeup and their embodiment of natural beauty.
Ere Perez was born in Mexico where she learned early on to value natural health and wellbeing. She brought her heritage and love of natural living with her to Sydney, where Ere continues to draw inspiration from the people, places, and nature all around her.
- Nourishing makeup with a blend of vitamins, organic oils, plant extracts, minerals, and antioxidants
- Natural color pigments to suit all skin types
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colorants
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Never tested on animals, just family and friends
- Natural ingredients selected with the greatest respect for mankind and the environment
- Full of natural properties that protect your skin’s beauty
- Free of parabens, talc, propylene glycol, BHT, BHA, imidazolidynil urea, paraffin, petrolatum, lead, DMDM hydantoin, nanoparticles, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oil.
From Ere Perez:
“My natural makeup and skincare range is my absolute passion. I hope all women can feel healthy and beautiful – naturally.”
Ere Perez is:
- PETA-certified cruelty-free
- Certified carbon neutral by The Carbon Reduction Institute
- Part of the UN Global Compact
Gingko biloba leaf extract
Shields skin from free radical damage
Aloe vera leaf juice
Soothes and replenishes moisture
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Palm Free Glycerin, Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- How much to use: Saturate a cotton round for adequate makeup removal. (You may need to use multiple rounds if removing full face makeup.)
- When to use it: PM
- During what step: Before cleansing to remove stubborn makeup.
- How to use: Saturate a reusable cotton round with micellar water and gently wipe across skin, eyes, and lips. Follow with a rinse-off cleanser.
This is a very nice cleanser/toner.
Does what it needs to do. I don’t feel like it’s out of this world but I love it and use it when I need it!
I love it! I have been using it for a few weeks now and I feel my skin soooo smooth and bright!
I use it at night and to remove makeup and I love how my skin looks and feels :)
Does the job, love that it has aloe. Nice to use after a day in the sun